Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Whoa ... It's August!

Holy Toledo-Breath!! It's August!!! I guess those of you stopping in upon occasion thought I totally pulled an epic-fail on this blog, huh? Well, let's just say my life has been no short of perfect since January, and well, blogging just didn't ever get pulled into the equation. I guess we all have times like that where we totally intend to do things and then just never do them!

So, what's new?

I got to thinking about my little ole blog alot here recently. I have missed writing more than you know, but that devil, he's a feisty character! Actually, my life has been hectic and busy, busy - but that ole devil man plays a big part too!

I'm going to try to do better for myself. I'm actually going to try and take some time each morning (maybe each evening too) and dedicate it to some "me" time! In that time, I want to write to everyone. I want to get whatever message that's in my heart out on paper. I want to be that girl that's stuck inside of me that I have failed so many times in the past ... she needs to come forward and stop hiding in the shadows thinking no one will hear her cries.

I do, in fact, have a post that will probably take me all day to scribe even on this laptop that I will be sharing tomorrow. It's not that I don't have time to write it or share it now - it's just going to take a lot of courage to get it all out there like my heart is calling me to do. So, if you stumble across my path today, please come back tomorrow, I promise, it will be here waiting.

Talk with everyone tomorrow!



With Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment